KisMAC is a free, open source wireless stumbling and security tool for Mac OS X.
- Mac OS 10.9 – 10.12 (64-bit only)
- ARC (64-bit only)
- New GUI
- Modern Objective-c syntax
- Rewrote most part of deprecated methods
- Remove debug info from release
- git clone https://github.com/IGRSoft/KisMac2.git ./KissMac2
- cd KissMac2
- git submodule update –init –recursive
- open KisMac2.xcworkspace
Current Developer and Origin:
This project, KisMac2, is an active project to continue where original development of KisMac has stopped. The lead developer is Vitalii Parovishnyk (Korich) – http://IGRSoft.com and you are welcome to contact us and join in the project.
Michael Rossberg / Geoffrey Kruse / kismac-ng.org is the original KisMac and the project is not actively maintained since 2011, please see the KisMac Wikipedia page for more information on the earlier history of that project.